The only way to solve this issue is to get a security certificate via your hosting service and migrate your site from HTTP to HTTPS. At the very least, you should ensure any page that has forms for users to input information is served over an HTTPS connection.
How can we solve information or not secure?
The only way to solve the issue is for the website operator to obtain a TLS certificate and enable HTTPS on their site. This will allow your browser to connect securely with the HTTPS protocol, which it will do automatically once the website is properly configured.
How do I fix non secure form?
To resolve this issue, edit your Form to use a secure URL (HTTPS) for the redirect.
- Edit the form and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Go to Redirect to URL and update the redirect to a link that uses HTTPS.
- At the top right corner, click Next.
- Click Save.
- Test your form to confirm the warning has been resolved.
How do I make a secure connection?
8 Things to Do When Experiencing ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR:
- Clear SSL State.
- Verify SSL Certificate (DNS settings haven’t fully propagated yet).
- Check the System Time and Date.
- Clear Browser Cache and Cookies.
- Disable Browser Extensions.
- Update Browsers to Latest Version.
- Update Your Operating System.
How do I make my website not secure?
4 Ways To Open Non-Secure Websites In Google Chrome
- Open a Not Secure Website in Google Chrome. Open In Incognito Mode (Computer Only) Check Date & Time. Proceed To Unsafe. Turn Off The “Not Secure” Warnings.
- (Solved) Site Not Secure Error in Chrome.
Why do I get the information you’re about to submit is not secure?
The information you’re about to submit is not secureBecause the site is using a connection that’s not completely secure, your information will be visible to others.
How do you fix your connection is not private?
How to fix a “Your connection is not private” error yourself
- Reload the page. …
- Consider if you’re using public Wi-Fi. …
- Check your computer’s date and time. …
- Go incognito. …
- Clear Your browsing data. …
- Check your antivirus software. …
- Update your operating system. …
- Restart your computer.
What does it mean this site can’t provide a secure connection?
The “This site can’t provide a secure connection” error indicates a problem with the SSL certificate. In other words, the site is claiming to be HTTPS-compliant, but either it’s not providing a certificate, or using an invalid one.
How do I get rid of Safari not secure?
Choose Action menu > Preferences and click Security. (The Action menu is near the upper-right corner of the Safari window, and looks like a gear.) Deselect “Ask before sending a non-secure form to a secure website.”