In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Privacy and select Privacy Settings.
Where is Privacy and security on Facebook?
On a computer: Click the down arrow in the top right of the Facebook home page > Settings & Privacy > Privacy Shortcuts > View or clear your Off-Facebook Activity.
Where are privacy settings on Facebook app?
To view and adjust your privacy settings:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and select Privacy Settings.
How do I make my Facebook private and secure?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
How do I change privacy settings on a Facebook post?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy. Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do I change privacy settings on Facebook 2020?
Facebook privacy settings 2020: Make these 5 changes to protect your data
- Change your basic privacy settings. Click the “Privacy” section and browse through the associated eight sections. …
- Turn off facial recognition. …
- Keep location data private. …
- Check your apps and websites permissions. …
- Plan your legacy.
Where are my privacy settings?
Launch the Chrome app and tap the three-dot menu button next to the address bar — then tap “Settings,” followed by “Privacy and security.” Once that’s done, make sure the options “Do Not Track” and “Always use secure connections” are turned on.
What do privacy settings do?
Privacy settings are “the part of a social networking website, internet browser, piece of software, etc. that allows you to control who sees information about you”. … Privacy settings allow a person to control what information is shared on these platforms.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.
How do I make my Facebook check in 2021 private?
If you need more granular control over your check-in settings select “Customize” at the bottom of the drop down menu. This will open up a pop-up window where you can set your check-ins to be viewable only by you or by specific friends in your friends list.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.