How do I use Avast VPN?
Connect to the VPN
- Tap the Avast SecureLine icon on the Home screen of your device. The app opens.
- Tap Connect.
- If prompted, tap OK to give Avast SecureLine VPN permission to set up a VPN connection.
- If prompted, you can optionally tap Activate auto connect to allow Avast SecureLine VPN to connect automatically.
How do I enable Avast SecureLine VPN?
To activate Avast SecureLine VPN using an activation code:
- Click Go in the menu bar, select Applications, then double-click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon to open the application.
- Go to ☰ Menu ▸ Subscription.
- Select Enter an activation code.
How do I install Avast VPN on Android?
On your Android device, tap the button below to open the Avast SecureLine VPN product page in Google Play Store. Tap Install to download and install the app. When installation is complete, tap Open to open Avast SecureLine VPN.
How do I add Avast VPN to my phone?
Avast Secure Browser
- Go to ⋮ Menu (three dots) ▸ Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security ▸ Site Settings.
- Click Add next to Allow.
- Type [*.] avast.com and click Add.
Is Avast VPN always on?
Avast SecureLine VPN now turns on automatically when your PC connects to a public Wi-Fi network. In most cases, Avast SecureLine VPN can detect if a network is private or public and apply the appropriate settings.
Does Avast block VPN?
Sometimes Avast or other antivirus is blocking your VPN because it is wrongly considered a threat to your PC. To fix this, you can try to create an exception in the firewall of your security application. Switching to a reliable VPN client that is compatible with any antivirus may prove effective.
Where is my Avast VPN?
Open Avast SecureLine VPN and go to Settings (the gear icon). Select from the following options: Account: View your current subscription details. If you have an Avast SecureLine VPN (Multi-Device) subscription, you can tap Pair devices to activate Avast SecureLine VPN on other devices.
Why do I have Avast SecureLine VPN?
Avast Secureline VPN is a virtual private network. You need it if you log on to the internet through public Wi-Fi networks frequently. A VPN can also allow you to access global libraries from streaming services such as Netflix, Prime Video, and Hulu, or get around government or school restrictions.
How do I get my activation code for Avast?
To activate Avast Premium Security using an activation code:
- Locate your activation code. …
- Double-click the Avast Premium Security icon on your Windows desktop to open the application. …
- Select ☰ Menu ▸ Enter activation code.
- Type or paste your activation code (including hyphens) into the text box, then click Enter.
Is there any free VPN for Android?
The best free VPNs for Android:
TunnelBear. Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection. Hotspot Shield VPN. Avira Phantom VPN.
Is Avast Free VPN good?
Avast SecureLine VPN for Windows and Android is safe because it’s built on the popular and widely trusted OpenVPN protocol. It’s open-source, so anyone can check it for security weaknesses.
Does Avast free antivirus have VPN?
A free all-in-one service combining antivirus, VPN, speed-up, and security tools to help you stay private and safe.
Is Avast Mobile VPN free?
Avast SecureLine VPN Review. … Avast Secureline offers both free (7-day trial) and paid versions. They use strong 256-bit AES encryption and you can choose from OpenVPN, IPSec & IKEv2 protocols.
Does Avast premium include VPN?
Avast SecureLine VPN and Avast Cleanup Premium are integrated into Avast Premium Security, but require separate, paid subscriptions to use. You can purchase a subscription for either product from the Avast Store.
Does Avast VPN work with Netflix?
As you can see, Avast Secureline VPN can unblock Netflix consistently. The VPN now has three servers located in the US that are optimized for bypassing the US Netflix site. We tested every one of them and had no trouble watching our favorite shows.